Welcome to your learning journey!
In the Conflict Resolution course, you will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization no matter what the size. If it is left unchecked or not resolved, it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even lawsuits.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: An Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Module Three: The Thomas-Kilmann Instrument
- Module Four: Creating an Effective Atmosphere
- Module Five: Creating Mutual Understanding
- Module Six: Focusing on Individual Needs
- Module Seven: Getting to the Root Cause
- Module Eight: Generating Options
- Module Nine: Building a Solution
- Module Ten: The Short Version of the Process
- Module Eleven: Additional Tools
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up